CB Insights is a fast-growing technology company based in NYC initially funded by the National Science Foundation.
We're doubling the size of our team this year and are looking for teammates to join us. We tend to like people who are great at what they do and who can be described with the 4 H's - happy, helpful, humble and hungry.
Our open positions are below and span everything from technology to research to sales to marketing.
If you've read this far, you should probably apply, but here's a few more data points to help nudge you over.
- We are growing by 100%+ per year.
- We are #560 on the Inc 5000.
- We are working on some insanely hard problems.
- We were revenue-funded for our first 5.75 years (translation: we're a real company). We raised $10 million in VC in late 2015.
- We were cited by the media 2200+ times last year.
- We run the tech industry's most popular newsletter with over 320,000 subscribers (and adding 1,200 new subs per week).
- We have lots of really smart customers fired up about our product and our vision.
- We were named 1 of the 15 enterprise companies to watch in NYC
- We are a Founding Partner of CSNYC whose mission is to ensure all of NYC's 1.1 million public school students have access to a high quality computer science education.
We think the world would be better if fewer big decisions were made on the basis of the 3 G's - Google searches, Gut instinct and Guys with MBAs. Take look at our open positions and reach out. We'd love to tell you more about what we're working on.
It's quite simple - the People, the Product and the Personality.
In short, we have a team that can go head to head with any other tech company in the world. From engineering to biz dev to marketing to research, our team is one where the brains are big and the egos are small. We value people who have the 4 H's - they are helpful, humble, hungry and happy.
We have an industry standard product loved by customers. And we're working to extend our lead which means we're working on some very challenging technology, data and predictive analytics problems. Could software have predicted the rise of autonomous vehicles in 2006 or the importance of blockchain in 2009? We think so and that is what we're building. We're figuring out the next big thing in technology in a way that's never been done before. And we have millions in revenue and hundreds of the world's smartest corporations as clients to demonstrate what we're doing is working.
We've taken data and analytics to predict technology trends and we've made it conversational and interesting while still being thoughtful, smart and one step ahead. We're the only B2B brand that regularly tells its customers that we love them and which the media has cited over 2200 times in just the last 12 months. We also have a ton of customers who've publicly declared their love for us.