This news comes on the heels of its $210M Series F round. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Zetwerk, a manufacturing services platform, has raised $210M in a Series F round that drew participation from D1 Capital Partners, Greenoaks Capital Management, ICONIQ Capital, Steadview Capital, and IIFL.
How’s the company performing?
- India-based Zetwerk operates a B2B manufacturing marketplace that connects original equipment manufacturers with vendors and suppliers. Some of the categories it covers include capital goods, precision parts, and consumer goods.
- The company also provides supply chain and warehousing solutions via managed inventory services.
- It caters to more than 600 customers, including Delhi Metro, Tata Steel, and BHEL.
- Zetwerk claims to be growing 40% month-over-month.
- The company currently operates in more than 15 countries across North America, the Middle East, and the Indo-Pacific region.
Why does the market matter?
- The global B2B e-commerce market is projected to reach a value of $25.65T by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 18.7%, according to Grand View Research.
- Several manufacturers and vendors from high-performing economies have adopted digital transformation initiatives to ensure smooth operations, which has led to a growing demand for technologies to help manage online transactions, payments processing, and more.
- The rise in online purchase volume amid the Covid-19 pandemic has contributed to growth in this market.