The Series A round drew participation from S Capital, Samsung NEXT, Sapphire Ventures, and next47. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Zesty, a cloud usage and spend tracking technology provider, has raised $35M in a Series A round. This round drew participation from S Capital, Samsung NEXT, Sapphire Ventures, and next47.
How’s the company performing?
- Israel-based Zesty provides AI-driven cloud management technologies that autonomously optimize cloud resources to boost efficiency and reduce storage costs by up to 70%.
- The company reported 600% revenue growth this year.
- Zesty’s clients include Gong, Grubhub, Yotpo, WalkMe, Armis, and Wiz, among others.
Why does the market matter?
- The global cloud system management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 24.1% and reach a value of $31.4B by 2025, according to Markets and Markets.
- The increasing dependency on cloud-based operations across industries has contributed to market growth.
- Demand for tools to manage cloud activities and infrastructure has increased as enterprise cloud environments have become larger and more complex.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.