To receive weekly dealflow data and analyses of private company financings, sign up the free CB Insights newsletter.
New Jersey’s venture capital tallies the last two quarters have placed it amongst the top 5 states nationally. We detailed this most recently in our Q1 2010 Venture Capital Activity Report, but the Garden State doesn’t generally get much attention for its venture capital activity. The trend over the last couple of quarters as expected comes on the back of solid activity in the healthcare sector but the state has shown activity across ten different sectors.
To see companies receiving venture capital dollars in New Jersey and the investors backing them, logon to CB Insights.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity