The funding will help Writer acquire more customers and increase its team size. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Writer, a provider of AI-driven copy editing and writing technology for marketing teams, has raised $21M in an extended Series A round. The round drew participation from Insight Partners, Gradient Ventures, and Allison Pickens Ventures, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- San Francisco-based Writer develops tools that help companies write clear and on-brand marketing copy. The company has developed an engine that evaluates metrics like sentence complexity, spelling and grammar, plagiarism, voice, and tone.
- The company has witnessed its ARR more than triple over the past year.
- The startup currently caters to 150 brands, including Accenture, Deloitte, Twitter, Intuit, Harness, and Pinterest.
Why does the market matter?
- The writing enhancement software market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.56% and reach a value of $767.9M by 2026, according to Verified Market Research.
- Higher demand for precise and accurate writing is driving market growth, particularly in Europe. The European segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.73% during the forecast period.
- Ease of use is driving demand for writing enhancement software among writers, bloggers, students, and SEO professionals.