The company plans to use the funding to support product development. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Workvivo, an employee communication app, has raised $22M in a Series B round that drew participation from Tiger Global Management.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Ireland-based Workvivo helps businesses connect with their employees and keep them engaged.
- The company has grown 150% year-over-year for the past 3 years
- Workvivo opened offices in Boston, London and Dublin last year.
- It is supported by a team of 123 employees, up 6x from 2020.
- Workvivo has over 300 customers, including Amazon, Bupa, Telus International, and A+E Networks.
- It integrates with workplace apps such as Zoom, Google Workplace, Microsoft Team, and Slack.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The employee communication software market is expected to be valued at $1.8B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.8%, according to The Insight Partners.
- The rapid shift toward hybrid and remote workforce models as well as the increased adoption of cloud-based solutions have contributed to growth in this market.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.