New Enterprise Associates leads US VC firms in 2017 IPO exits.
In last week’s note, we highlighted where NEA’s massive new $3.3B fund ranked among venture capital’s largest fundraises ever.
Today, we wanted to take a look at which US VC firms have notched the highest number of portfolio IPO exits in 2017 year-to-date. Here’s how the ranking looks:
1. NEA – 8 portfolio IPOs (including the reverse merger of Synlogic)
2. Insight Venture Partners – 4 portfolio IPOs
3. Lightspeed Venture Partners – 3 portfolio IPOs
4. Sequoia Capital – 3 portfolio IPOs
5. Meritech Capital Partners – 3 portfolio IPOs
6. Orbimed Advisors – 3 portfolio IPOs (including reverse mergers of Synlogic and Aerpio Therapeutics)