This news comes on the heels of its Series C round. The company will use the funding to launch a community grants program for creators. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Webflow, a no-code website builder, has raised $120M in a Series C. The round drew participation from Y Combinator, Accel, and CapitaIG, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- California-based Webflow helps entrepreneurs and creative agencies build websites.
- In 2021, Webflow facilitated the creation of over 450K websites and witnessed more than 10B monthly visits to its hosted sites.
- The company currently has more than 3.5M users, and it has reached $100M in annual recurring revenue.
- Webflow currently caters to 200K customers, including enterprise customers like PwC, Discord, TED, and Univision.
- It is supported by a team of over 400 employees.
Why does the market matter?
- The global website builder software market is expected to reach a value of $13.6B by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9%, according to Facts & Factors.
- E-commerce demand has skyrocketed amid the pandemic, contributing to growth in this market.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.