The funding will help Waltz Health hire new employees and invest in product development. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Waltz Health, a digital health company, has raised $35.4M in a Series A. The round drew participation from GV (formerly Google Ventures), Define Ventures, Echo Health Ventures, Byers Capital, and Twine Ventures, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Illinois-based Waltz Health offers an AI-backed prescription drug marketplace designed to enhance drug price transparency and help reduce costs.
- The company works with various players across the prescription drug supply chain, including drug manufacturers, health insurers, pharmacy benefit managers, and distributors.
- It is backed by a team of around 20 people.
Source: Waltz Health
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global digital health market is expected to reach a value of $426.9B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.4%, according to Global Market Insights.
- Funding to digital health startups reached $10.4B in Q1’22 – mega-rounds ($100M+) accounted for 42% of total funding.
- US-based startups saw the most funding, raising $7.2B across 329 deals.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.