Walnut plans to use the funds to increase headcount and support product development. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Walnut, a no-code product demo platform, has raised $35M in a Series B. This round drew participation from A.Capital and Eight Roads Ventures, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- New York-based Walnut enables customer-facing teams to create interactive product demos without code.
- The company’s annual recurring revenue (ARR) has grown 700% in the last 4 months.
- Walnut has more than 100 B2B clients, including Adobe, Dell, Varonis, People AI, and NetApp.
- The company has offices in the US, London, and Tel Aviv.
Why does the market matter?
- The global no-code development platform market is expected to reach $68.1B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 24.2%, according to Emergen Research.
- The increasing push for business digitization amid the ongoing developer shortage is contributing to market growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.