The funding helps VisibleRisk build out features for its newly launched platform. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
VisibleRisk, a cybersecurity analysis provider, has raised $25M in Series A funding from Moody’s and Team8.
How’s the company performing?
- Texas-based VisibleRisk is a software platform, that offers security analysis. It is a joint venture of Team8 and Moody’s. VisibleRisk combines the expertise of the 2 entities — Moody’s risk measurement experience and Team8’s cybersecurity expertise — to create solutions for evaluating and minimizing enterprise cyber risk.
- Its newly launched Cyber Rating product focuses on cyber risk quantification, which allows businesses to see how their cyber risks compare against their competitors. This tool provides real-time tracking and analysis.
- VisibleRisk has 44 employees and serves around 10 customers at present.
Why does the market matter?
- The global cybersecurity market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5% and reach a value of $352.3B by 2026, according to Mordor Intelligence.
- The growing number of complex cyberattacks and the need for secure networks are fueling the growth of the market.
- Companies spent $124B on cybersecurity in 2020.