Also covered is how QR codes are heating up.
Today, we’re taking a look at one of tech’s biggest acquirers, QR codes, Verily’s partnerships, a bootstrapped company that might be ripe for M&A, and more, including:
- What Verily’s $1B raise means for its business relationships
- Vista’s unlikely purchases
- SMB fintech funding trends
- How partnerships are leading to 5G deployment
- This tech is all the rage for payments execs
With $1B raise, expect more partnerships for Verily
Last week, Verily Life Sciences, Alphabet’s healthcare research arm, announced that it had raised a $1B kingmaker round led by Silver Lake Partners.
As Christina Farr of CNBC stated, Verily has “a number of partnerships across the health and life sciences sector in areas ranging from diabetes management to surgical robotics. The company often provides the technical talent, while its counterparts in healthcare bring in expertise on clinical research and regulation.”
Today, we’re going to take a look at some of these partnerships.