Sign up here to get a daily email of the day’s 20-50 venture capital, growth equity and angel financings.
Our Quarterly Venture Capital Report for Q1 2011 published late last week showed a total of $7.5B invested across 738 deals. The following chart details exactly how the deals and dollars were distributed by state, with 39 different states plus Washington DC ringing the bell in Q1:
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity