Part 2 of our Venture Capital Human Capital Report covers the gender and education demographics of founders of venture capital backed companies. The entire report including part 1 is embedded below. Part 2 begins on page 23.
Some interesting highlights and data from the report are below.
92% of Founders are Male
For information on VC backed companies and their founders,
login to CB Insights for free
. Click the green button or sign up
for free access.
Almost 50% of Founding Teams Highest Education Level is Undergraduate or Less
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity