2014’s top ten VC-backed exits were cumulatively valued at over $48B. Facebook was the driver of two of the largest exits with WhatsApp, which became the largest venture-backed M&A transaction ever at $22B, as well as Oculus VR which the social network acquired for $2B in March.
See below for the top ten venture-backed exits of 2014, and check out our 110 page 2014 VC report for more data on exits and financings.
Want more data on venture-backed exits? Login or sign up for a free account below.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity