Vanta plans to use the funds to enhance its compliance and cybersecurity capabilities. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Vanta, a provider of security and compliance software, has raised $110M in a Series B. The round drew participation from Craft Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and Y Combinator, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- California-based Vanta helps companies automate compliance for standards such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI DSS, GDPR, and CCPA.
- The company has over 3K customers, including Quora, Autodesk, Gem, Shortcut, and Loom.
- The company has recently launched “Trust Reports”, which allow firms to share their security status in real time.
- It has 250 employees.
Why does the market matter?
- The global eGRC (enterprise governance, risk management, and compliance) market is expected to reach a value of $60.7B by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.9%, according to Markets and Markets.
- Mounting regulatory pressure from governments as well as the increasing integration of AI and blockchain technologies into eGRC solutions have contributed to market growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.