Also included are hot or not industries, notable early-stage deals, and how to use CB Insights Company Profiles.
There were 155 early-stage deals last week (e.g. pre-seed, angel, crowdfunding, and Series A). It’s always interesting to see the markets these early-stage deals are targeting.
Here are a few that caught my eye:
- A Utah-based sales commission software company automating commission handling & calculation for sales teams
- A London-based events platform that connects attendees at online and offline events
- A China-based e-commerce platform that connects non-Chinese drop shippers and SMBs with the Chinese supply chain to help scale e-commerce business
- A France-based technology company building autonomous stores
- A Nigeria-based company working with African insurers to reduce fraudulent payouts and increase the efficiency of their claims processes
Check out all of last week’s early-stage deals here.
Navigating change: Tip of the week
Develop your pipeline with real-time private or public company data using CB Insights Company Profiles. You can learn about a company’s strategy through its transactions, news mentions, business relationships, CB Insights research, and much more.
If you spend your time finding partnership or deal targets, then a company’s transactions data — including investment, acquisition, and funding activity — is the best place to kick off your evaluation.