The funding helps TradingView’s valuation hit the $3B mark. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
TradingView, a financial insights and social networking platform for traders and investors, has raised $298M in Series C funding. The round was led by Tiger Global Management.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Ohio-based TradingView is a wealth tech firm that provides data analysis and charting features to its 30M+ monthly users.
- The wealth tech claims to provide real-time data from 90+ exchanges, 40+ crypto exchanges, and 100+ financial metrics on its platform.
- TradingView’s new user accounts have reportedly grown 400%, while visits to its platform have risen 237% over the past 18 months. The company has hosted 550M+ unique visitors from 180 countries on its platform over the same period.
- The startup say it is already profitable.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global financial analytics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% and reach a value of $11B by 2026, according to Mordor Intelligence.
- The market’s growth is likely to be spurred by higher demand for cloud-based services, technological advancements, and increased demand for analytics solutions among firms and retail investors.
- The retail investing boom has provided a boost to the market as well.