CB Insights Board of Directors Search makes it easy to understand the key individuals in an industry. Previously, we used the Board of Directors Search to highlight some of the VCs you should know in the Digital Health / Health IT area. Given Etsy’s big IPO, we decided to use it to identify top investors in eCommerce.
Below is a list of 14 of the most prominent ecommerce investors based on an analysis of our board seat data. The investors come from a range of highly active firms in the space including First Round Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners and Norwest Venture Partners.
Learn how Board of Directors Search can increase your network and relationship capital.
|Investor||Firm||Select eCommerce Boards|
|Neil Sequeira||NatureBox, The Honest Company, SpoonRocket|
|Lee Fixel||Netshoes, Flipkart, Warby Parker|
||Rent the Runway, One Kings Lane, Trendyol|
|Joshua Kopelman||ModCloth, The Black Tux, Plastic Jungle|
|Danny Rimer||1stdibs, Etsy, Good Eggs|
|Jeremy Liew||The Honest Company, PetFlow.com, Bonobos|
|Jeremy Levine||Onestop Internet, MINDBODY, Shopify|
|Alfred Lin||Instacart, Houzz, Doordash|
|Joel Cutler||Chloe + Isabel, Handy, Warby Parker|
||Dealsandyou.com, Fashionandyou.com, Quikr|
||ModCloth, Casper Sleep Company, Gilt Groupe|
|Kirsten Green||Bonobos, Dollar Shave Club, Serena & Lily|
|Patricia Nakache||Ruby Ribbon, thredUP, Weddington Way|
|Scott Savitz||Kitsy Lane, Print Syndicate, Smart Lunches|
Looking for more board data and relationships? Sign up for the CB Insights venture capital database below.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity