Here’s a sample of our supply chain & logistics research on the sector’s investment and funding trends, business models, tech solutions, and more.
Supply chain disruption amid the pandemic has forced brands and retailers to reimagine their approach to getting products into the hands of customers. To learn more about last-mile delivery advancements, the latest in food delivery tech, and more, dive into the curated list of research below.
Global SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS SEctor Trends & Overview
- [Client Research] With E-Commerce Skyrocketing, Last-Mile Efficiency Is More Important Than Ever. Here’s How Retailers And Brands Are Staying Competitive
- [Client Research] These 95+ Companies Are Transforming Last-Mile Delivery
- Unbundling UPS: How The Traditional Shipping & Logistics Space Is Being Disrupted
GROCERY & FOOD DELIVERY
- [Client Research] 60+ Early-Stage Companies Reshaping Food & Beverage Delivery
- [Client Research] Ultrafast Delivery Is Surging. Here’s What’s At Stake For Grocers CPG Brands & Delivery Giants
- [Client Research] Demand Forecasting & Inventory Optimization In Grocery & Food Retail — ESP Vendor Matrix
- [Client Research] Unbundling Uber Eats: How The Food Service Industry Is Being Disrupted
LOGISTICS & FREIGHT TECH
- [Client Research] Digital Freight Marketplaces In Supply Chain & Logistics — ESP Vendor Matrix
- [Client Research] As Supply Chain Pressures Mount, These 60+ Trucking Tech Companies Are Reshaping Logistics
- [Client Research] 60+ Companies Shaping The Future Of Autonomous Trucking & Next-Gen Freight
- [Client Research] Why Automakers Are Targeting Commercial Vehicles In The Race For Electrification