The funding will help Timeseer.AI enhance its platform and support North American expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Timeseer.AI, a time-series data reliability and observability platform, has raised $6M in seed funding from Fortino Capital, LRM Capital, SmartFin Capital, The Innovation Fund, and Crane Venture Partners.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Belgium-based Timeseer.AI helps organizations maintain the quality of their time-series data.
- The company claims that its software platform helps customers achieve a 10x reduction in time-series data quality incidents.
- Founded in 2020, the startup has over a dozen Fortune 5000 companies among its client base.
- The company has offices in Belgium and the US.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global time-series databases software market is expected to reach a value of $575M by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 10.06%, according to Verified Market Research.
- The market’s growth has been spurred by the increasing adoption of IoT databases.
- North America is expected to hold the highest market share over the period under consideration due to the rapid rise of the IoT market, increased adoption of sensor-based data, as well as the presence of global technology players.