The funding makes Tiki one of Vietnam's most valuable startups. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Tiki, an e-commerce platform, has raised $136M in an extended Series E that drew participation from UBS, Mirae Asset Financial Group, and other investors.
How’s the company performing?
- Vietnam-based Tiki offers a B2C marketplace for third-party sellers that hosts more than 10M products and services across 26 categories.
- It also provides end-to-end logistics, transportation, and postal services via its Tikinow Smart Logistics unit.
- The company inked a 10-year exclusive insurance partnership with AIA Vietnam in July 2021.
Why does the market matter?
- The global B2C e-commerce market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.7% to reach a value of $7.6T by 2028, according to Grand View Research.
- The increasing adoption of technologies, higher availability of smartphones, and elevated use of social networks have led to the sector’s growth.
- The market is likely to see further growth owing to higher digital dependency and the convenience of online shopping.