In our eighth edition of The Transcript, we highlight 5 things we learned about product roadmap strategy. Yardstiq is powered by CB Insights.
Here’s a video of a startup trying to grow revenue quickly AND be profitable.
One key to getting somewhere?
Having a clear & compelling product roadmap.
When we talk to software buyers about how they evaluate (and eventually decide on vendors), the question comes up again and again:
What’s your roadmap for growth and how can we grow with it?
In today’s edition of The Transcript, we’re taking a deeper look at this question with Yardstiq’s interview transcripts.
Here are 5 things we learned.
1) Sell the customer on the vision
2) Product roadmap flexibility is key for some buyers
3) For buyers: get it in writing
4) Startups: deliver on the roadmap
5) You grow, we grow with you
From product roadmap to pricing, our buyer’s guides provide insight into the key questions buyers ask when evaluating software vendors.
Check them out for:
- Payment infrastructure
- Cloud security
- Marketing automation
- Omnichannel communications
- Spend management & corporate cards
Below is an excerpt of a Brex transcript from its company profile that’s got some juicy nuggets which also highlights 3 killer capabilities we just released on Yardstiq.
- Now when you look at a company’s transcript, you’ll see all related transcripts on competitors as well as companies mentioned in this transcript. So in this case, when on Brex’s profile, you can quickly navigate to and read transcripts for Airbase, Payhawk and Ramp among others.
- You can click to the part of a transcript you care about. So want to look at competitors this buyer evaluated, simply click Competitors and it’ll take you to that section of the conversation. No need to Control+F / Cmd+F blindly looking for keywords in a 30-45 chunky transcript document.
- We now identify and link to entities (aka companies) from within the transcript so you can quickly navigate to their profiles.