The Mom Project's total funding now stands at $115.6M. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
The Mom Project, a platform for mothers looking to rejoin the workforce, has raised $80M in a Series C. The round drew participation from Citi Ventures, Grotech Ventures, High Alpha, and OCA Ventures, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- The Mom Project is based in Chicago and helps connect female job seekers, especially mothers who have left the job market, with employers. It also provides upskilling, resume building, and social tools.
- The startup claims to have worked with more than 500,000 mothers to date.
- The company has collaborated with over 3,000 brands, including Delta, Etsy, Nike, Facebook, Accenture, and Dropbox.
Source: The Mom Project
Why does the market matter?
- The global online recruitment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% and reach a value of $43.39B by 2027, according to Fortune Business Insights.
- Labor shortages have contributed to the demand for online recruitment portals and related services.