The Collective is a one-of-a-kind gathering of the world's leading growth and innovation strategists and practitioners.
The Collective (Dec. 10-11, NYC) is shaping up to be the world’s largest event of corporate strategy, innovation, M&A, and corporate venture practitioners.
Here are 5 reasons to attend this year’s event.
- See a dazzling lineup of C-suite speakers, including:
- Stephanie Cohen, Chief Strategy Officer, Goldman Sachs
- Scott Belsky, Chief Product Officer, Adobe
- John Geyer, CEO, MetLife Digital Ventures
- John Somorjai, EVP Corporate Development & Salesforce Ventures, Salesforce
Move between 3 separate stages to hear about all things CVC, innovation, and M&A.
- Schedule one of the 3,000+ 1:1 meetings set to take place in our networking lounge.
- Meet a set of global attendees representing 20+ countries (and counting…).
- Learn from influential people — 83% of attendees are decision makers for their organizations.
Get your ticket today to the strategy and innovation event of the year.
Save an extra $500 before prices go up with code: Top5Reasons.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity