Tegus plans to use the funds to support European expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Tegus, a market intelligence platform, has raised $90M in a Series B round that drew participation from Oberndorf Enterprises and Willoughby Capital Management.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Illinois-based Tegus is a market intelligence platform for institutional investment firms, investment banks, consultancies, and other organizations.
- The company’s customer count increased by 300% over the past year to reach 1,000. Redpoint, Hudson Hill Capital, Jeneq, Spark Capital, and Thrive Capital are included among its client base.
- Its employee headcount increased from 115 to over 300 in the past year as well.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global insights-as-a-service market is expected to reach a value of $5.8B by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 12.4%, according to 360iResearch.
- Growing demand for qualitative insights to support decision-making, increased market competition, and globalization have all contributed to industry growth.