Join us for a two-day online innovation and tech showcase designed for P&C execs who make tech strategy and buying decisions.
CB Insights Tech Market: Digitizing P&C Insurance (May 13-14) is a new virtual event introducing key decision makers at insurance firms to tech companies that can help modernize and transform their businesses.
With a focus on automation and digitization, this two-day event will feature 25+ rapid-fire demos across 6 major tech categories shaping insurance:
- Data enhancement for underwriting & claims: Software pulling structured and unstructured data
- Geospatial analytics for underwriting & claims: Tech using geospatial and satellite images to improve loss avoidance, mitigation, and settlement
- Robotic Process Automation for operations: Tech automating business processes and operations across insurance
- Predictive analytics for risk management: Software helping firms identify patterns to better predict client behavior and manage risk
- IoT data for commercial insurance: Tech analyzing data from connected devices and smart sensors
- Computer vision for underwriting & claims: Photo and video-scanning tech to assist with underwriting selection and claims settlements
Insurers will hear how these technologies can drive results across their businesses from underwriting to claims to customer engagement.
Tech companies interested in being one of the 25+ demos featured can apply here.
Beyond demos, here’s what else CBI Tech Market offers:
- Themed networking, hosted-buyer program, and other matchmaking services to foster the right connections between buyers and sellers
- Exclusive CB Insights research analyzing key tech categories and noteworthy tech trends in insurance
- In-depth workshops on how to evaluate, adopt, and integrate new tech
- Roundtable discussions with peers and partners
- One-on-one interviews from insurers with winning digital strategies and high-profile tech companies delivering value and ROI for insurance firms
Register today to take part in this exciting new event.sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.