Four companies could set new records if they go public at their current valuations.
The companies favored to go public next year include Uber, Airbnb, Pinterest, and Slack.
If they do, and if the valuations currently being discussed remain the same, 2019 will be an absolutely blockbuster year for IPOs. We highlighted this in our 2019 Tech IPO Pipeline Report.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity