Teamflow plans to use the funding to expand its team. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Teamflow, a customizable virtual office platform provider, has raised $35M in a Series B. This round drew participation from Menlo Ventures and Coatue, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Teamflow’s customizable virtual office platform enables effective collaboration and communication for distributed teams.
- The company’s clients include top players like Dropbox, Shopify, Autodesk, Netflix, Quora, and Uber, among others.
- The Teamflow platform has facilitated 1M meeting hours held by remote and hybrid work workforces.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global virtual office market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.1% to reach a value of $111.68B by 2026, according to Markets and Markets.
- The pandemic forced companies to adopt remote work, driving growth of virtual office tech.