SupportLogic's total funding now stands at $64.9M. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
SupportLogic, a support experience platform provider, has raised $50M in a Series B. The round drew participation from General Catalyst, Sierra Ventures, Emergent Ventures, and Westbridge Capital.
How’s the company performing?
- San Jose-based SupportLogic’s platform helps companies analyze, assess, and act on customer sentiment in real time. This, in turn, helps brands develop strong relationships with customers, improve operational efficiency, and increase revenue.
- In February 2021, the company unveiled Agent SX — a console that delivers context and insights on backlog cases.
- SupportLogic is helping a number of global enterprises, such as Cloudera, Databricks, Qlik, Rubrik, and Nutanix, to prevent case escalation and to reduce churn, case review time, and operational expenses.
Why does the market matter?
- The AI-powered process automation market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 12.9% and reach a value of $24.9B by 2028, according to Data Bridge Market Research.
- Established IT companies are entering the market — examples include Microsoft’s acquisition of Softomotive and IBM’s acquisition of WDG Automation.
- SME adoption of automated workflow tools is expected to increase, creating a market opportunity worth more than $1.6B, according to Fact.MR.