The funding helps Spreadsheet.com's valuation hit the $22M mark. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Spreadsheet.com, a spreadsheet platform, has raised $5.5M with participation from Firebolt Ventures, Spark Capital, and First Round Capital, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Spreadsheet.com functions as a database that supports real-time changes and notifications. Ratings, icon sets, collaborators, links to rows in other worksheets, and attachments are among the different data types supported by the platform. Spreadsheet.com’s linkages can help integrate rows in any worksheets, workbooks, or workspaces which are updated instantly.
- The platform can be integrated with over 3,000 websites and applications including Microsoft Teams, Slack, Mailchimp, and Gmail.
- It currently has a team of 31 employees.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global task management software market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.3% to reach a value of $4.54B by 2026, according to Fortune Business Insights.
- The rapid digitization among businesses as well as the rise in remote work due to the pandemic have contributed to the growth of the industry.