Also discussed are which companies love to talk about Spotify, big tech and data privacy, and online-first fashion.
Today, we’re talking about the pharma supply chain, auto suppliers focused on autonomy, everybody’s favorite buzzword (blockchain), and more, including:
- Spotify’s enemies talk about it on earnings calls
- Who among FAMGA is most serious about data privacy?
- ICOs are dead. What about blockchain?
- Auto suppliers and autonomy
- Drug supply chain startups
- Online-first fashion takes on traditional retailers
Who’s talking about Spotify on earnings calls?
Companies have been mentioning Spotify on earnings calls significantly more over the past two quarters. We take a look at who’s talking about it and what they’re saying.
The companies that mention Spotify most fall into three categories:
- frenemies (aka record labels)
Here’s the full list of companies most frequently mentioning Spotify on earnings calls from our earnings transcript search engine.