The funding will help Spectrum Labs add new features to its platform. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Spectrum Labs, an AI-based content moderation solutions provider, has raised $32M in a Series B. The round drew participation from Intel Capital, Munich Re Ventures, Wing Venture Capital, and Greycroft, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Spectrum Labs enables online platforms to accurately detect and respond to toxic behaviors, including hate speech and violent extremism, in text and audio messages.
- The startup analyzes content across the platforms of its 20+ partner companies, including The Meet Group, Grindr, Minerva, Peanut, and Riot Games, among others.
- It is based in San Francisco, California.
Source: Spectrum Labs
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global content moderation solutions market is projected to reach a value of $26B by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 10.3%, according to Fact.MR.
- The proliferation of social media platforms — including a rise in cyberattacks and misinformation — and increasing government focus on content moderation are driving the market’s growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.