This Series C round brings Solv Health's total funding to $95.1M. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Solv Health, a same-day healthcare and telehealth provider, has raised $45M in a Series C. The round drew participation from Acrew Capital, Corner Ventures, Benchmark, and Greylock Partners.
How’s the company performing?
- San Francisco-based Solv Health helps patients connect with healthcare providers and facilitates the booking of same-day consultations — both in-person and online. The company equips healthcare providers with technology that helps improve service quality.
- Solv Health has collaborated with organizations like Pediatrics Urgent Care, City Doc Urgent Care, MedStar Health, ProHealth Urgent Care, and MultiCare.
- The company has catered to more than 27M patients since its launch in 2016.
- Solv Health established an Industry Advisory Board to work with its leadership team and board members to boost business growth.
Source: Solv Health
Why does the market matter?
- The global patient engagement solutions market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.09% and reach a value of $51.65B by 2028, according to BIS Research.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has increased the adoption of digital healthcare solutions, as they allow for the provision of remote care and can help reduce the stress on healthcare institutions.
- Governmental bodies are actively engaging in transforming healthcare practices through the introduction of digital technologies.