Settle plans to expand its offering for emerging and high-growth e-commerce organizations. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Settle, a cashflow management startup, has raised a $280M line of credit from Citibank and Atalaya Capital Management.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Settle offers accounts payable, bill pay, and working capital solutions for e-commerce merchants.
- The company caters to hundreds of brands, including Branch, Huron, Jambys, Caraway, and Bare & Bones.
- Settle has an office in San Francisco.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global cashflow management market is expected to reach a value of $1.2B by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 25.9%, according to Markets and Markets.
- Advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies as well as their increased adoption in the financial industry have contributed to growth in this market.
- Organizations are increasingly turning to solutions in this space in order to enhance their budgeting and planning cycles.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.