This funding brings Rubrik to a $4B valuation. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Rubrik, a data protection software provider, raised an undisclosed amount from Microsoft.
How’s the company performing?
- California-based Rubrik’s data management solution protects organizations from ransomware.
- The company has thousands of customers, such as HBO, Kellogg’s, Verizon, Expedia, and Adobe.
- Rubrik and Microsoft currently share 2,000 customers across 6 continents and support hundreds of petabytes of data.
Why does the market matter?
- The global cloud computing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.1% and reach a value of $1.25T by 2028, according to Grand View Research.
- Increasing digitization has led to a growing number of cyber threats, like ransomware — and related security concerns are contributing to industry growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.