This news comes on the heels of its Series E round. The company plans to use the funding to explore acquisition opportunities. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Roofstock, a property technology company, has raised $240M in a Series E. The round drew participation from SoftBank Group, Khosla Ventures, SVB Capital, and JLL Spark, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Roofstock enables retail and institutional investors to purchase and sell rental homes.
- The platform has processed more than $5B in transaction volume.
- It has a portfolio of 15K+ homes and 100K+ investors.
- Roofstock is available in 70+ markets and backed by a team of 200+ people.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global real estate software market is expected to reach a value of $18.7B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.7%, according to Grand View Research.
- Individuals and organizations are turning to real estate software in order to support data management and security amid increasing digitization.