Requr plans to use the funds to enhance its platform. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Requr, a SaaS financing platform, has raised $5.9M in seed funding from undisclosed investors.
How’s the company performing?
- Amsterdam-based Requr helps SaaS companies attain non-dilutive financing by connecting them with professional investors. Investors pre-pay a SaaS company’s annual subscription fee (via Requr) and then receive that amount back in monthly installments.
- The company’s clients include SaaS companies like Ginger, Storyteq, and VeiligWerk, among others.
- Requr provides financing to SaaS companies across Europe that generate over $23K in monthly recurring revenue.
Why does the market matter?
- The global digital lending platform market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% and reach a value of $20.31B by 2027, according to Allied Market Research.
- Increasing organizational efforts to source non-dilutive financing and the rising popularity of subscription-based models are contributing to industry growth.