PwC and CB Insights' Q2 2019 MoneyTree report highlights the latest trends in venture capital funding globally.
Q2 INVESTMENTS RISE AFTER FALL FROM FUNDING RECORD SET IN Q4’18
At the end of Q2, US VC funding was at $55B, well above the mid-point for 2018 ($48B).
THREE TOP METROS RAISE NOTABLY MORE ROUNDS IN Q2’19
San Francisco Bay Area deal activity rebound after 3 consecutive quarters of decline.
Q2 2019 NORTH AMERICAN DEAL ACTIVITY PULLS FIRMLY AHEAD OF ASIA
Asia’s deal activity has since declined by 24% from Q3’18 to Q2’19.
Access previous Venture Capital Funding Reports
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity