Crypto crime. The next $30B+ telehealth opportunity. De-risking supply chains. Direct-to-avatar. Here are the top tech trends poised to reshape industries in 2022.
From the Covid-19 vaccine rollout to supply chain bottlenecks to the labor shortage, companies across industries have increasingly turned to tech for answers and new challenges.
In 2022, players across the board will invest in new solutions and refine technologies for a world that’s recalibrating after disruption while continuing to move online.
Using the CB Insights platform, we analyzed signals like investment activity, executive chatter in earnings transcripts, and media mentions to identify the top 12 tech trends to watch in 2022.
Our 70-page report digs into trends like:
- Clinical trials go virtual to cut drug development time and costs
- Selling to digital identities becomes a key strategy for brands
- The crypto security space expands to address rising cyber crime
- Lab-grown meat will hit restaurant tables and grocery store shelves
- Battery tech makes huge advances, enabling the electrification of everything
If you aren’t already a client, sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.