Technology is now central to every industry — from building construction to healthcare administration to food production. We look at the top tech trends poised to reshape industries in 2019.
2019 will be the year we see new use cases emerge as AI creates new possibilities for personalization, monitoring, and marketing. It will also create new challenges around how to regulate data and access.
We asked our industry analysts at CB Insights to look back over a year’s worth of research briefs, data crunching, and reports to identify the trends they believe will shape the tech sector in 2019.
In each case, we examine the tea leaves pointing to each trend as something to watch out for next year.
From at-home health kits to personalized makeup to data governance, download the full report to see 14 of the top tech trends.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity