Funding to store tech grew in Q1’22 as investors poured money into inventory management, payments, and employee communication platforms.
In our State of Store Management Tech Q1’22 Report, we dig into global investment trends to spotlight takeaways like:
- The data behind store management tech’s $2B+ quarter
- Which region drew 46% of all investment
- The $568M deal that propelled funding in the quarter
- Which region leads total unicorns worldwide, and where unicorns were born in Q1’22
- Which areas are getting early-stage attention from investors
- And much more
Below, check out a few highlights from our 66-page, data-driven State of Store Management Tech Q1’22 Report. For deeper insights, all the record figures, and a boatload of private market data, download the full report.
The STATE OF RETAIL q1 2022
Retail tech funding declined 11% QoQ to hit just under $24B in Q1’22. Download our free report to get all the trends.
MEGA-ROUNDS PICK UP
Find out which $100M+ deals boosted store management tech funding in Q1’22.
M&A Deals decline for third straight quarter
See the top M&A deals and check out which region hosts the majority of exits.