This report on robotic fulfillment center technologies provides a deep dive on a range of vendors to help clients navigate the current robotic fulfillment solution landscape. We feature a list of providers and a detailed description of their solutions.
Understanding the robotic fulfillment market and its key players, as well as picking the right solutions, is critical for any company to remain competitive and improve operational efficiency in the current economic and technological landscape.
The Covid-19 pandemic has made robotic fulfillment solutions even more relevant and has accelerated market adoption. Accordingly, emerging robotic fulfillment providers are gaining traction from enterprise clients and investors across a range of sectors, including:
- Retailers and mass merchandisers
- Apparel and related brands
- Consumer packaged goods (CPG)
- Grocery and e-grocery chains
- Third-party logistics providers (3PLs)
In this report, we include answers to the following questions:
- Who are some of the key players in the robotic fulfillment sector?
- How do solutions differ and what capabilities does each player provide?
- How do the pricing and engagement models work?
- What are the measurable benefits of each solution?