Global retail tech funding, deals, exits, and more skyrocketed to records in 2021.
In our State of Retail Tech 2021 Report, we dig into global investment trends to spotlight takeaways like:
- The data behind the record year in retail tech funding, which surpassed $100B for the first time
- Which region raised $4 in every $10 of retail tech funding in 2021
- Which sectors drove exits to nearly double year-over-year
- The investors choosing the most advanced technologies with the most potential, according to CB Insights’ Mosaic scores
- The sector where deals are shifting late-stage as investors dig in on scale
- Which region saw retail tech funding jump more than 6x year-over-year
- And much more
Below, check out a few highlights from our 192-page, data-driven State of Retail Tech 2021 Report. For deeper insights, all the record figures, and a boatload of private market data, download the full report.
Get the Excel file with all the underlying data found in this report
AVERAGE DEAL SIZE JUMPS 71%
See which technologies and geographies have investors doubling down, pushing mega-rounds to make up nearly three-quarters of all 2021 funding.
FOOD DELIVERY FUNDING KEEPS CLIMBING
Find out which companies are driving record funding in food and meal delivery, particularly in the United States.sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.