This report provides a deep dive on a range of vendors to help property and casualty (P&C) insurance clients navigate the current predictive analytics landscape. We feature a list of providers and a detailed description of their solutions.
Predictive analytics technology fundamentally alters the way that P&C insurance works.
Predictive analytics uses statistical modeling and artificial intelligence to complement the traditional actuarial approach with a more forward-looking view. It analyzes internal and external data sources to identify patterns and connections which are not discoverable by human cognition alone.
Given the near- and long-term impact on their businesses, predictive analytics is becoming an essential solution for all insurers. Executives have moved from asking “Should we invest in predictive analytics technology?” to “Which solution should we pursue and why?”
This report profiles a number of leading predictive analytics solutions for P&C insurers. We include answers to the following questions:
- Which companies offer solutions specifically for P&C insurance?
- What specific capabilities and support does each solution provide?
- Where and how are solutions implemented?
- How do pricing and engagement models work?
- What are the key performance indicators of each offering?