This report provides a deep dive on a range of vendors to help clients navigate the current on-demand warehousing landscape. We feature a list of providers and a detailed description of their solutions.
Driven by the Covid-19 pandemic, surges in demand for e-commerce and flexible fulfillment have strained the warehousing capacity of retailers, third-party logistics providers, and brands alike.
On-demand warehousing offers a solution by providing temporary access to warehousing space, typically accompanied by e-commerce fulfillment support.
In this report, we include answers to the following questions:
- Which companies offer solutions in on-demand warehousing (with a lens toward the US)?
- How do pricing and engagement models work?
- What specific fulfillment (and reverse logistics) capabilities does each provide?
- How does the inventory analytics and management support vary between operators?
- What geographic footprint and capacity does each operator have?
- What are the measurable benefits of each solution?