An algorithmic analysis of 28 quarters (2011 – 2017) of Ford, General Motors, Daimler, and Tesla earnings call transcripts.
The Automaker Earnings Transcript Analysis Report is the most comprehensive overview of the sentiment, product strategy, and markets of some of the biggest Mobility companies.
Our machine learning algorithm analyzed 28 quarters of earnings call transcripts from Ford, General Motors, Daimler, and Tesla to bring you an in-depth look at their strategies and forward-looking moves.
Download the report to see:
- How Mobility CEOs compare to each other across 4 linguistic algorithms
- Which automakers talk most about the competition
- The strategies of Tesla, General Motors, Ford, and Daimler
- A case study of Hertz & Avis
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity