A look at the future of wealth management and who is positioned to own the next generation of wealth.
By 2030, millennials are expected to control as much as $20T of assets globally and their parents (the baby boomers) are expected to pass down another $30T by 2050 in North America alone (vis the great “Wealth Transfer.”)
Today, startups are attacking this market early. As assets transfer to the more digitally-native millennial investors, startups want to establish trust and get ahead of the demand for technology.
The key to acquiring millennial customers rests on three pillars: customer acquisition, product strategy, and business model. To win, companies must adapt and execute on all three to acquire and keep the next generation of wealth engaged.
Download the full report to see how millennials are changing the future of wealth management.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity