This report takes a data-driven look at global insurance tech trends with a focus on the experience of claim management and claim relationships.
Willis Towers Watson’s Insurance Consulting and Technology provides a powerful combination of advisory services for insurance companies, integrated with leadingedge technology solutions and software that is underpinned by unparalleled analytical capabilities. We combine our deep insurance domain expertise with our technology capabilities to support clients with risk and capital management, strategy and growth, technology, and operational effectiveness and profitability.
Willis Re is one of the world’s leading reinsurance advisors. Over our 180-year history, we have developed a deep insight into all aspects of the global insurance industry. In particular, we understand how individual insurance companies develop and drive their own unique strategies to achieve their goals. We offer you comprehensive service backed by stable, well-trained staff to help you reach and exceed your specific targets in the most cost-effective fashion. We have a deep understanding of risk – and all the ways it affects capital and your organization’s financial performance. Our core focus is to provide you with a superior understanding of the risks you face, and then advise you on the best ways to manage extreme outcomes.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity