A deep dive into the state of insurance tech, including home, auto, small business, life insurance, and more.
In 2018 YTD, more than $2.56B has been invested across 204 deals to insurtech startups — already an annual high for deal activity.
This report looks at the development of the insurance tech landscape, exploring top trends, startups, and new areas of opportunity.
In this report, we provide an overview of the various tech partnerships, investments, and activity that are happening across home, auto, small business, and life insurance. We also cover the gig economy, cyber insurance, emerging ecosystems, and much more.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity